CORTINA LOTUS MKII 1967
Here we have a Mark II Cortina Lotus Series 1A in Ermine White with 70,000 miles on the clock. This early Mark II Series 1 has some specific features which are detailed below. The car is supplied with the original Ford toolkit, jack and handle. Rear lamp interior covers are also present. Great effort has been made so to source original parts and, although not pictured, we have all of the airbox components including the very rare airbox itself. The car is also known to and registered with the Lotus Cortina register.
- Lotus rounds on side rear panels.
- Lotus badge under Cortina boot badge.
- Bonnet strengthening bar.
- Unique throttle cable guide at rear of offside front wing.
- Heater pipes on bulkhead (same as Mark I).
- Roller type strut tops.
- Mark I style Lotus cam cover.
- Round style oil filler cap.
- Type 18 Weber carburettors.
- 2 bladed steel fan blade.
- Bakelite steering wheel (same as GT model).
- Unique stubby centre console (no clock) with Mark I style armrest.
- Round back gear knob.
- 3 rail 2000E gearbox.
- Oval ford badges applied to bottom of both front wings (usually only fitted to passenger wing).
- Non folding front seats.
- No revolving ash trays in rear door cards.
TO NOTE YOUR INTEREST PLEASE CONTACT ALISTER SCOTT