HONDA 250N SUPER DREAM 1979
Here we have a Honda 250N Super Dream first registered in September 1979. Up until the 18th of September 2016 this bike had just 2.5 miles on the clock. It has now done 3.5 miles as Alister rode it around the show ring at the Selkirk Rally racking up another mile.
You won’t find another one like it!
- Honda CB250N.
- Air cooled four-stroke, parallel twin, three valves per cylinder, SOHC.
- Top speed of 83mph.
- 27 bhp.
- Capacitor discharge electronic ignition, electric start and kick start.
- 6 speed chain driven manual.
- Front telescopic forks and rear swingarm with twin shock absorbers.
- Single front disc with single piston caliper, rear drum.
- 167 kg.
- 14 litre fuel tank.
TO NOTE YOUR INTEREST PLEASE CONTACT ALISTER SCOTT